How to create custom audience on Facebook?
1. Go to your Facebook Pixel dashboard (Events Manager):
2. Choose your Pixel and click on “Create Custom Audience” button
3. Select “People who visited specific web pages”, type your links main domain (ex. http://rcl.ink) to retarget all users who clicked any of your links or paste a specific link (ex. http://rcl.ink/L1) to retarget users who clicked a particular link:
4. You can select the desired time period and choose a name for your audience.
5. Finally, click on the “Create Audience” button.
Remember that Facebook needs some time to gather all the data of your audience. After your custom audience is created, you may target your users with Facebook ads.
Did this answer your question?