Where can I find my Google Analytics Pixel ID?
1. Sign in to your Google Analytics account
2. Open the Admin page by clicking Admin, at the bottom left, below the list of reports in the report navigation.
3. Select an account from the menu in the ACCOUNT column.
4. Select a property from the menu in the PROPERTY column.
5. Under PROPERTY, click Tracking Info > Tracking Code.
Your tracking ID is displayed at the top of the page. The tracking ID is a string
6. Now, copy the whole tracking ID (ex. UA-000000-2 ), go to your RocketLink account, navigate to the "Pixels" tab from the top menu, click on the "New Pixel" button, choose Google Analytics as the "Pixel type", and paste it under "Pixel/code ID". You can save the form and once your "pixel" is added you are able to create new links including it.
Did this answer your question?